Ayers Rock Resort Boundary Rationalisation
urbanplan addressed subdivision boundary rationalisation and service mains easement creation at Ayers Rock Resort.
The objectives of the boundary rationalisation exercise were to:
- Rationalise boundaries to correct boundary setbacks, development, access and service mains inadequacies
- Amalgamate parcels to enable use expansion
- Resolve building and use boundary encroachment
- Define dedicated service mains to lots
- Create service mains easements to the requirements of Power and Water
- Amend incorrect definition and gazettal of road reserves (lots) and public spaces.
A key driver was to satisfy the Power and Water Corporation’s requirements to ensure adequate distribution of mains and capacity of supply and to plan for future service mains expansion.