Lyon and Kinley Submission to Commission
This site specific Submission, on behalf of 16 co-ordinated landowners, responds to the Sub-Regional Objectives (18 to 43: 2015) in the South Metropolitan Sub-Regional Planning Framework and pertains to the site, situation and environmental characteristics, capability and suitability relative to the key planning framework principles.
urbanplan’s Submission concurred with the pursuit of the key planning framework principles as applied to the subject land and demonstrates evidence to test the reactivity of Jandakot groundwater mound SPP 2.3, as this Policy can be appropriately managed for the subject site.
Relative to the Perth & Peel @ 3.5 Million Planning Framework documents, the Submission demonstrates:
- Environmental context and illustrates management of constraints
- Releasing previously identified urban infill land
- Optimising provision of service infrastructure and reducing costs to the State
- Optimising access to public and private transport to reduce congestion
- Providing excellent access to regional and local facilities and community services including recreation, entertainment, education, employment and commercial outlets
- Planning a green network comprising wetlands, remnant vegetation and forage while increasing residential densities for the changing population cohort.